Treasures of the Temple 103 Conference set includes approximately 30 hours of video teaching recorded live in Orlando Florida and the accompanying 300 page workbook. It features teachings by Dr. Dinah Dye, Joseph Good, Rico Cortes, and Ryan White.
In this course, we will focus on how the understanding of the Temple and its service helps illuminate our understanding of the New Testament writings.
- Dr. Dinah Dye
- Liturgical & Temple Language in the New Testament
- Developments after the Return
- Crippled Man at the Beautiful Gate
- Shema: Taking the Yoke of the Kingdom of Heaven
- Rulership of Sun, Moon Stars: Joseph's Dream
- Joseph Good
- A People Who Take Pleasure in Her Stones
- The Temple Ceremonies of the Fall Festivals
- The Gathering at the Gathering
- Smicha or Semikhah
- The Geography & Function of the Temple
- Rico Cortes
- Why Study the Temple? The Function of the Temple in Relation to Humanity
- Basic Geography of the Temple
- Clean and Unclean
- Temple Language in the Apostolic Writings Part 1
- Temple Language in the Apostolic Writings Part 2
- Ryan White
- Truth, Reality, Temple
- Yeshua vs. Temple - Cleansing the Temple Mount
- Yeshua, a Sacrifice? How the Lord's Supper Makes Yeshua a Sacrifice
- Blood, Guts, and Worship - The Gospel of Revelation and the Temple
- Exile, Exodus, and the Temple - Yeshua's New Exodus
This product is available in 2 formats:
USB drive with .mp4 video files, .mp3 audio files, PDF copy of the workbook
- Vimeo-on-Demand lifetime access (watch on your phone, tablet, computer, Roku, Apple TV, and more with download ability) plus PDF copy of workbook (no physical products).
- Physical workbooks are available on Amazon.